12.7.07

Nothing here yet. I'm getting together all of my June articles so that I can link them all at once. In the meantime, a link my brother uses to find my Gizmodo posts is up above. It has all my latest stuff. Looks like it's missing around 40 posts or so, but that's probably because the site update changed the way the server detects bylines. Also it's a tad slow to update.

This area should be updated more or less daily with whatever I publish. It will also have information about what's going on with my clients outside of Gizmodo (got three of them right now), and where to find it.

And yeah, this template is tacky. And some of you are probably rolling your eyes. I can't help it, I ultimately like to keep things simple. This weekend I'll be sorting out the visuals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this Is Selga, I'm just putting this here to let you know I'm stopping by every once and while.